TERMS AND CONDITIONS
When you access and use this website, you are subject to these terms and your use of this site constitutes your agreement to abide by these terms.
- While the information contained in One Early Education Group website (the “website”) is believed to be accurate and current, it is provided by One Early Education Group in good faith on an “as is” basis.
- One Early Education Group, its directors, officers or employees make no representation or warranty as to the reliability, accuracy or completeness of the information contained on this website and none of them accept any responsibility arising in any way (including negligence) for errors in, or omissions from, the information contained in this website.
- To the maximum extent permitted by the law, One Early Education Group will not be liable to you, for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage arising in relation to the use of this website and the material on this website.
- This website relies on third party internet technologies to operate. One Early Education Group is not liable for any downtime or inaccessibility that may occur from time to time.
- One Early Education Group may from time to time update, remove, change and limit access to content on the One Early Education Group website.
6. As a condition of use of this website, you warrant to One Early Education Group, that you will not use this website for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these terms.
7. This website contains links to websites not maintained, controlled or associated with One Early Education Group and it does not make any endorsement, or any representation as to the accuracy of information contained on those websites.
8. One Early Education Group is the copyright owner of the content of this website or is licensed by the copyright owner to use the content on this website.
9. Except as permitted by the Copyright Act 1968 (Cth) no part of this website may be reproduced, adapted, performed in public or transmitted in any form by any process (graphic, electronic or mechanical, including further copying, recording, taking or by a storage and information retrieval system) without the specific prior written consent of One Early Education Group.
10. You are permitted to download the brochures made available via the website.
13. One Early Education group may collect information about the areas of the website accessed including the time and date from your use of the website. This information will assist with future development of the website.
14. One Early Education Group does not represent that any information (including any file) obtained from or through this website is free from computer viruses or other faults or defects. It is your responsibility to scan any such information for computer viruses.
15. One Early Education Group will not be liable to you or any other person for any loss or damage (whether direct, indirect, consequential or economic), however caused and whether by negligence or otherwise, which may result directly or indirectly from any computer virus or other faults or defect in this website.
16. These terms are governed by the laws of Victoria, Australia and you submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of courts.